Wednesday 12 June 2013

[News] 2NE1's CL Speaks About Love 'Prince Charming, Not My Thing'

2NE1,CL
[News] 2NE1's CL Speaks About Love 'Prince Charming, Not My Thing'

2NE1's CL, who recently made her first debut as a solo artist, revealed her personal take on love. She admitted, "I love cheesy romantic comedies, but I am not looking for a prince riding on a white horse. That is not my thing."

"My dream guy is someone who makes me comfortable being myself. I want him to be someone I can easily communicate with. I would like a guy who is fun to be with," CL opened up.

Asked about dating, CL shared her thoughts. "I don't want to date just to date. I think I will meet the right person when the time is right. As far as romantic songs go, I would like to make them after I have experienced real love. But of course, I am open to dating," she said with a shy smile.

Meanwhile, CL's solo debut album THE BADDEST FEMALE received high praise from the Billboard, which put out a review saying, "Like Nicki Minaj does in her music videos, CL showcases her different personalities like her fierce, grillz-wearing rapper personality and her softer side dancing with a toddler at the video's end."

M/s : kenvilthomas@kpopupdates.com



No comments:

Post a Comment