Friday 28 June 2013

[News] CL’s Sexy Stage Costume Is a Hot Topic!

CL
[News] CL’s Sexy Stage Costume Is a Hot Topic!

Wow! In her recent performance 2NE1’s CL became a sexy diva! However, the costume that she wore for her performance is currently becoming a hot topic! She appeared on the June 9 broadcast of SBSInkigayo” to perform her single “The Baddest Female.”

When she first appeared, CL was wearing red pants and a cropped top. Then, she changed into a white body suit. The body suit showed off CL’s body, it looked like a swimming suit.

Netizens that watched the performance stated, “I was surprised because I thought she was only wearing white panties,” “I don’t know where to put my eyes,” and “I think it was more embarrassing because the color was white.”

As we reported before, for the June 9 broadcast of SBS “Inkigayo” CL won #1 with “The Baddest Female.”

M/s : kenvilthomas@kpopupdates.com



No comments:

Post a Comment