Wednesday 23 October 2013

K-pop Idols at Dance Practice: Our Favorite Mirror Dance Videos (Part 1)

I went on a YouTube rampage earlier today that landed me on a throwback video of 2PM doing a mirrored dance rehearsal for their single, "I Hate You," back when Jay was still a part of the group. What I've always loved about 2PM was their humor, and their ability to be professional yet always hilarious. Watch it here:

[embedded content]

There's something entrancing about watching Sistar dance in a studio without the bright lights and camera angles. It may be that we realize their legs are longer than life and we start to feel a sting of envy and jealousy right through our blood stream causing us to feel complete entrancement. Oh, is that just me?

Like Us on Facebook :

[embedded content]

Why does 2NE1 have to be so perfect? Even in a simple studio space their swag is off the charts.

[embedded content]

I love watching Psy dance, it's addicting. It amazes me what a normal looking guy he is when he's out of his signature suit and sunglasses.

[embedded content]

I'm not a huge fan of EXO but I can't deny that their choreography to "Wolf" was one of the best and most creative ones I've ever seen!

[embedded content]

Which one is your favorite off of our list?



No comments:

Post a Comment