Wednesday 23 October 2013

Going Solo in K-pop: Best Solo Pursuits of All Time (Part 2)

I waited and waited for a long time before YG finally released the news that 2NE1's CL was going to release her own solo single. It wasn't news of an album, but a single was enough for me to jump out of my chair and start breakdancing in the middle of my office floor. "Baddest Female" was everything we wanted from CL and more. Fans went crazy and other artists tipped their hat off to the baddest female for being the first woman out of a music group to do it as big and as powerful as the 2NE1 leader.

[embedded content]

If you love K-pop and you don't know about F.I.N.K.L, then it's because you're younger than me and I should go hide in the corner because I'm so old. One of the biggest girl groups in the 90's, F.I.N.K.L was the group that discovered the one and only Lee Hyori. When the beauty decided to go solo, we all waited in anticipation and there hasn't been a year yet that she has disappointed.

Like Us on Facebook :

[embedded content]

When Xiah Junsu announced a solo single release in Japan, pre-order sales of the single racked up to an astounding 3 billion Won. Junsu was always my favorite member of DBSK because he's just so darn talented and he oozes entertainment and bleeds music. I can't wait till he releases tons of solo albums in Korea! Watch the MV for his single, "Intoxication" here:

[embedded content]



No comments:

Post a Comment