Friday 25 October 2013

2NE1 Leader CL Mingles With A$AP Rocky At 2013 Style Icon Awards [VIDEO]: YG Leader Interviews Rapper In Fluent English!

2NE1 may be have delayed their comeback to the disappointment of Blackjacks, but it doesn't mean they're seeing any less of its leader CL, especially with international celebrities like A$AP Rocky.

At the 2013 Style Icon Awards at CJ Entertainment & Media center, A$AP Rocky arrived in Korea for the first time and was introduced by his friend CL of 2NE1 before performing for the audience.

As a presenter for the 2013 Style Icon Awards, CL also interviewed A$AP Rocky in English, and impressed many 2NE1 fans with her fluent English.

Like Us on Facebook :

Check out the 2013 Style Icon Awards here to catch a snippet of the interaction below:

[embedded content]

"I appreciate [Style Icon Awards] for understanding urban culture and street fashion, because people like me get to be iconic, and usually I get my respect from people who love or have taste for high fashion or art," says A$AP Rocky during an interview after receiving the Global Icon award according to YGLadies.

In addition to CL of 2NE1, fellow YG Family member G-Dragon was also present at the 2013 Style Icon Awards, where he was presented with the Daesang award and proclaimed "Style Icon of the Year."

"Thank you. Since there's so many fashionable people in Korea, I don't know if I can accept this award. Thank you very much...I'm thankful I received such a big award," said G-Dragon as he accepted the award according to AllKPop.

"I released my first solo album in four years and have been receiving a lot of love. I made good memories all throughout promotions and was happy. I, as a style icon, will try to do performances that contribute to the development of culture. I thank those who have helped me with my styling."



No comments:

Post a Comment