Monday 26 August 2013

2NE1′s Minzy Passes GED Test, Thanks Everyone

Now onto college!

2NE1 member Gong Minzy recently tweeted a picture of her successful GED test results, thanking various people for cheering her on. In the twitter update, the singer commented,

I was nervous since I woke up and when the results were out, and when I opened it, there was a pass confirmation! I’m thankful for the grace of God and my teacher who always told me that I could pass the test.

In the picture, it shows the singer’s result from the 2013 second division GED testing announcements. The picture states,

Gong Minzy has passed the second GED test of the year 2013.

Fans and netizens congratulated the singer on her success, and wanted her to enjoy the happy day.

201308221849391

SOURCE: maxmovie

TRANSLATIONS: 24-7KPOP

Kim NarciaHero JaeJoong, Sarah Sarah Sarah, Heather Folsom, Aalto Maj-lis, Kathryn Denise, Desdemona Atragan, Stephanie Williams, Jazmen Marquez, Clarissa Tan, Aryn Mullins, Em-Em Sugabo, Peishi Zhuzhu, Cornella Nicholson, Lisa Panga, Tara Reynholds, Riski Rachmawati A II liked this post


No comments:

Post a Comment