Sunday 18 August 2013

SISTAR's Hyorin Electrifies and Smoulders in "Vogue Korea" Photo Shoot

SISTAR member Hyorin appeared in a photo shoot and interview for the August issue of “Vogue Korea.” The article concept was entitled “High Voltage

SISTAR's Hyorin Electrifies and Smoulders in "Vogue Korea" Photo Shoot

SISTAR member Hyorin appeared in a photo shoot and interview for the August issue of “Vogue Korea.”  The article concept was entitled “High Voltage.” In the photo shoot, Hyorin electrifies and smoulders with her dangerous curves and piercing gaze. In the interview, Hyorin talks about SISTAR’s new single “Give It To Me” and how her parents raised her.

On what SISTAR’s many female fans in their thirties would think of SISTAR’s new single “Give It To Me,” Hyorin commented: “[B]ecause of that, we were worried about whether they would be able to sympathize [when hearing the lyric “Before I turn thirty, will I even get married?” from "Give It To Me”]. Actually, I want to get married before I am 35 years old . . . My mother told me that if I can, I should get married late. She wants me to try a lot of things before I get married.”

Hyorin continued: “The fact that I don’t hide anything is a problem. There are times when women need to hide things that need to be hidden, like a fox.”

On her parents, Hyorin said: “I tell my mom everything. When my mom speaks, she pitches stone fast balls. Other parents know that their kids are the best, but my parents don’t hold me within the bend of their arms. I like how my parents are objective.”

SISTAR's Hyorin Electrifies and Smoulders in "Vogue Korea" Photo Shoot

SISTAR's Hyorin Electrifies and Smoulders in "Vogue Korea" Photo Shoot

SISTAR's Hyorin Electrifies and Smoulders in "Vogue Korea" Photo Shoot

SISTAR's Hyorin Electrifies and Smoulders in "Vogue Korea" Photo Shoot

SISTAR's Hyorin Electrifies and Smoulders in "Vogue Korea" Photo Shoot

Min Hyorin, Reveals That She Is a Fan of 'Double Park TV'
min hyorin, double park tv, 2ne1, dara, bom min hyo rin fan of double park tv Actress Min Hyorin revealed that she is a fan of 'Double Park TV.' Today, Min Hyorin posted on her Instagram, "Double Park TV is so funny. It's totally my style" along with a picture. In the picture, a scene of 'Double Park TV' was captured with her own camera. In the scene, 2NE1's Dara seems to be imitating CEO Yang Hyun Suk. 'Double Park TV' is a promotion program put together by 2NE1's members Dara and Bom...
Sistar's Hyorin going solo
Hyorin of girl group Sistar is said to be skipping taking a vacation after the group completed the promotion of their second album.While the rest of Sistar are taking time out, Hyorin has been coming to the dance studio everyday by herself, working with many of the local dance instructors. It is said that she is practicing to make her debut as a solo singer as many industry experts have predicted that she is the star who will succeed sexy icon Lee Hyo-lee as the new "Queen of Kpop". Many have said that she found approval for her dance moves while she was working in subunit group Sistar19...
SISTAR’s Hyorin to make a solo debut?
SISTAR’s main vocalist Hyorin may be standing before her fans as a solo artist.According to Starship Entertainment, Hyorin skipped taking a vacation after the group concluded the promotions for their second album, ‘Give It To Me’, and has been coming to the dance studio everyday by herself to practice with famous dance instructors. It is said that Hyorin is practicing and working hard to make her debut as a solo singer, especially since she is predicted as the star who will succeed Lee Hyori as the new “Queen of Kpop...
Tags : Fans, I Do, Sistar hyorin plastic surgery hyorin sistar bikini hyorin sistar hyorin bikini hyorin bikini hyorin sistar plastic surgery sistar hyorin hyorin body sistar hyorin plastic surgery hyorin sistar


No comments:

Post a Comment