Thursday 15 August 2013

Seungri Releases New Teaser Image and Talks about His Own Dating Experience for Track "GG BE"

On August 14, Seungri released a new teaser image and talked about one of his tracks, “GG BE” as well. On August 14, Big Bang’s Seungri posted through his Facebook page, “This song is completely about me

Seungri Releases New Teaser Image and Talks about His Own Dating Experience for Track "GG BE"

On August 14, Seungri released a new teaser image and talked about one of his tracks, “GG BE” as well.

On August 14, Big Bang’s Seungri posted through his Facebook page, “This song is completely about me. Women aren’t the only ones who get deceived and hurt by men. Men get deceived and hurt by women too, these days.”

He continued, “The girl that I dated, whenever she opened her mouth, she lied. Every time I found out that she lied, it was such a huge shock to me. That made us both exhausted and grow cold toward each other. I knew that she was waiting for me to break up with her, which made me feel angrier and bitter. I put the hurt and anger I got from her into this song.”

Seungri added, “The piano introduction gives off a feeling of despair and anger. Also, because I needed a counterpart to the male’s point of view, I asked YG‘s secret weapon, rookie girl group member Jennie Kim to help with the bridge. This is what I’ll say to the girl for the last time. You will reap what you sow. Listen carefully to this song and come to your senses.”

Seungri also talked about his other track “Gotta Talk To U,” his thoughts on his upcoming album, and unveiled other teaser images.

Seungri will be releasing his new album on August 19.

Seungri Releases New Teaser Image and Talks about His Own Dating Experience for Track "GG BE"

B.A.P. Music Video Teaser of “Warrior”
b.a.p, music video The long awaited six member rookie group B.A.P. from TS Entertainment released a teaser clip of their debut single, “Warrior.” The video displays impressive visuals and aggressive beat, which shows an intriguing opener. Watch the teaser below....
Sunmi releases "24 Hours" MV teaser
Set to be making her debut as a solo artist, former Wonder Girls' member Sunmi unveils the first video teaser for her new single, "24 Hours." On August 14th, JYP Entertainment uploaded the first teaser clip on their official Youtube channel, which featured Sunmi sulking on top of a bed, reminiscing on her past. Sunmi will be releasing the full music video on August 20th, to be followed by her debut single on the 26th.Source: jypentertainment...
M.I.B releases dance rehearsal clip for "Men In Black"
After a successful round of promotions for their new track, M.I.B releases the full rehearsal clip for "Men In Black." Earlier today, M.I.B updated their official Youtube channel with an exclusive clip from their recent dance rehearsals. The group was featured dancing along to their recent hit, complete with name tags as props. Meanwhile, M.I.B is currently busy with their ongoing promotions along with preparing for their upcoming concert tour in Japan. Source: MIBOfficial...
Tags : Big Bang, Secret, teaser exo teaser 2013 exo xoxo teaser 2ne1 teaser 2013 Exo teaser xoxo 2ne1 comeback 2013 teaser i got a boy teaser snsd i got a boy dance teaser i got a boy dance teaser


No comments:

Post a Comment