Thursday 15 August 2013

[News] 2NE1 Park Bom, In Love With Kim Min Yool "So Cute I Want To Be His Fan"

park bom, 2ne1, mbc, dad where are you going
[News] 2NE1 Park Bom, In Love With Kim Min Yool "So Cute I Want To Be His Fan"

Girl group 2NE1's Park Bom fell in love with Kim Min Yool.

Today, Park Bom posted on her Twitter, "Oh my god today's 'Dad! Where Are You Going?' is so good. Did you see Min Yool? So cute. What do I do I want to be his fan."

This week's MBC "Dad! Where Are You Going?" was sibling special and Kim Sung Joo's second son Kim Min Yool came out, revealing his cuteness.

Internet users who saw this commented, "Kim Min Yool was so cute," "Park Bom fell in love with him too," and "I understand why."

Photo Credit: Park Bom Twitter

M/s : kenvilthomas@kpopupdates.com



No comments:

Post a Comment