Tuesday 6 August 2013

Clara Is Thankful to be Called Sexy… So Why Did She Cry?

Clara, Twitter, MBC, Reckless Family 3 Clara Is Thankful to be Called Sexy… So Why Did She Cry? Actress Clara recently spilled tears in a public place

Clara, Twitter, MBC, Reckless Family 3

Clara Is Thankful to be Called Sexy… So Why Did She Cry? Clara Is Thankful to be Called Sexy… So Why Did She Cry?

Actress Clara recently spilled tears in a public place. And she explains why. She said, ‘It reminded me of my life when I was a nobody,’ referring to former days when she was not well-known to the public.

On August 6, Clara explained via Twitter, ‘I can only say thank you for loving me and complimenting me on my sexiness. I’m not scared at all. I cried that day because I remembered the eight previous years in which I was still anonymous.’

She continued in her heartfelt confession, ‘Everything hangs on my efforts,’ and ‘I just want to apologize for crying in front of my seniors.’

At the press conference for MBC’s sitcom ‘Reckless Family 3′ on July 30, Clara said, ‘When I was a no-name I wanted to quit. Since I started being recognized and shown love as an actress, it has made me feel happier than when I receive a paycheck’ and started to cry.

In addition she said, ‘I’ve been wondering what more I could offer to the people in the future since they’ve already seen my sexy side. That is why I chose ‘Reckless Family 3.’ As someone who is known to many as being lively and bright, it’s intimidating to think of henceforth being known as someone sexy.’

Lee Joon Thinks It's Unfair When Women Are Called "Cheap" for Exposing Skin
MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon shared his thoughts on skin exposure in the entertainment industry. Lee Joon was a guest on “Radio Star” on July 24 along with Kim Heung Gook, Sayuri and Clara. During the episode, Lee Joon stated that he agreed with Clara’s recent tweet that became a hot topic. Clara recently tweeted something in response to a particular writer’s negative views on female celebrities and how they wrongly use skin exposure as a means to gain interest...
Sandara Park felt thankful towards CL for saving her life
On a recent variety show that 2NE1 participated in, Sandara Park revealed that she was deeply touched by CL during an earthquake in Japan. Sandara says “2 years ago, I was alone at 34th floor of a hotel in Japan, during then a 9 magnitude earthquake occurred. Usually I would tackle such thing on my own, but that time was too horrifying, so I went out to search for help, but could not find anyone.” To this, CL added “I was able to see the walls cracking. Windows were swaying and telephone lines were broken off...
B.A.P's Daehyun Is Very Happy and Thankful on His Birthday
B.A.P member Daehyun celebrates his birthday today, June 28, and he expressed his appreciation for his fans and friends through a message on his official Twitter account. Daehyun wrote, “I am very, very thankful to the fans and friends who wished me a happy birthday. I also ask for a lot of love for our song ‘Coffee Shop.’ It’s a very happy birthday~! Thank you Baby~!!” June 28 is a doubly exciting day for Baby as it is Daehyun’s birthday and B.A.P released the long-awaited music video for their title track, “Coffee Shop...
Tags : bodyroy kim superstar k, watch two wives korean drama, what does gangnum style mean, song hye kyo before and after, Cross Gene facts, lee min-jung boyfriend, park si yeon wedding husband, snsd power flower, kim tae hee and song seung hun dating, b2st midnight sun


No comments:

Post a Comment